PHASE 1: STRATEGIC EVALUATION
In this course we will evaluate the following:
- Entire body of student’s creative work
- Student’s personal application profile
- Student’s ability to sketch, draw and use creative media
- Student’s overall level of competitiveness and potential for success
We will then help the student define the best way to allocate time efficiently and effectively, as well as the ideal way for us to provide assistance
The entire process of completing, evaluating, and reviewing the profile will take approximately 1 week.
Package includes 1 evaluation report and 1 Q+A session
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing this course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The following assumptions form the basis of our understanding of this project and qualify the working context and services to be provided by Architecture School Review:
1.Architecture School Review is responsible solely for the development of the client’s Strategic Evaluation Report. Any extra services will be considered Additional. Architecture School Review shall not engage in or commence any Additional Services without the Client’s prior written approval.
2. Neither Architecture School Review nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered for any particular purpose. The Client acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, or errors and expressly excludes liability for inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Client’s use of any information or materials is entirely at the Client’s own risk, for which the Consultant shall not be liable. It shall be the Client’s own responsibility to ensure that any content provided, whether related to the product or not, meets the client’s specific requirements. Architecture School Review does not, in any way and under any circumstances, guarantee or warranty admission to any school of architecture.
3. The intellectual material, processes, methodologies and information used and developed, during the delivery of Architecture School Review’s products and services, is owned by Architecture School Review . You must not reproduce, transmit, (including broadcast), adapt, distribute, sell, modify, or publish or otherwise use any of the material used or developed which is the ownership or carry copyrights or trademarks by Architecture School Review except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent. You may not post any product or service-related material online or display it publicly, or create a link to products or services from a website or document without Architecture School Review’s prior written consent. Any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited under any circumstance and may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.